The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Rattan chair mould
Place of origin: Zhejiang China
Brand name: LD MOULD
Product Material: pp
Shaping Model: Injection
Name: Rattan chair mould
Cavity: Single cavity
Design: 3D or 2D
Runner type: Cold runner
Mould material: P20/718 etc
Mould shots: 500000-1million shots
Sample time: 60 -90days
Payment terms: TT/LC
More products pictures:
Established in 2016, Taizhou Leader Mould Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer which is specialized in the palstic injection molds. We specialized in manufacturing plastic injection mould for over 10 years .
1. Providing plastic mould for various parts according to your requirements.
2. We own the CNC processing centers and various advanced mould tooling machine.
3. High precision long life and short cycle with reasonable price, prompt delivery.
4. Mould design is subject to customers’ requirements.
5. Our tenet is to manufacture customized and qualified mold as per requirement
Full range of CNC machining centers ,large gantry milling machines,vertical milling machine ,CNC engraving Machines electri spark(EDM),wire-cutters,etc.We have advanced technoglogies for CAD/CAM/CAE design and rich experiences in mould making ..We always focus on perfection on quality and services and our best products to all customers .
Plastic chair mould introduction:
1. Main processing equipment: CNC machining center, milling machine, grinder, wire cutting, spark machine, injection molding machine, etc.
2. 10 sets (100-150 pairs)/month_
3. Mold Name: Plastic Mold.
4. Mold manufacturing time: 30-60 days. A kind of
5. Mould materials: core core P20 hardness > 40 HRC template, foot 45 Pre-hardening > 30 hrc.
6. Circulating flow water is used for cooling the die, which effectively improves the efficiency of the product. A kind of
7. Post-treatment: Nitriding [Nitriding treatment temperature is low, deformation is very small, no need to quench will have a high surface hardness (greater than HV850) and wear resistance].
8. Mould life: No less than 500,000 times
More products we made:
Where our Company on map?
Q1: How to have my components quoted ?
A1: Please contect us via TradManager or Email and send us your drawings inclusive of 2D and 3D(.STEP or .IGES files) and detail requirements. We are pleased to sign NDA with you if you prefer.Then our engineering team will work on them and submit competitive quotation to you.
Q2: What is the lead time for tooling and samples fabrication?
A2: The exact lead time depends on your parts specification.The normal lead time is 40-45days for tooling fabrication and samples.If the tooling is not required, the lead time for samples is 15days normally.
Q3: Can I have prototypes for testing before tooling?
A3: Yes, our factory have team to support prototypes with machining process to fabricate them for your testing.
Q4: How to ship the samples and production order?
A4: We will normally ship samples via DHL, UPS, or FedEX via our cooperated forwaeder of freight collect.For the shipping of production order, it will be by sea or by air.
Q5: How to ensure the quality of parts?
A5: Firstly,our team will inspect all incoming material. QC team will inspect parts while production and finished products, then submit Quality Inspection Report together with samples and production orther.